Monday, March 30, 2009

tablets

there's tablets to make you sleep
there's tablets to keep you awake
there's tablets to make you sane
there's tablets to stop the shakes.

there's tablets to make you high
there's tablets that make you low
there's tablets that bring you pain
there's tablets that make it all go.

there's tablets to make you happy
but somehow i'm not really alive
and i take all these tablets just to live
when really i'd rather die


---
i don't know where it came from, sorry for the insanity, i just needed to vent
x

3 comments:

Marri said...

I really like that.

:)

loveyou. I'm here if you want to vent to me?

Emerald said...

tablets, tablets, tablets.
I'm getting dizzy.
~ ~
(. .)
o

Lol

(: eMeRaLd :)

.... said...

hmmmm..... i like it its like it has a message deep inside i like ur thinkin great job