I figured I should put a bit of the idea for NaNo here...
Title: Mysticism
Author: Mari Ellis Wright
Summary: For years fairies and humans had managed to live in a not-so-perfect but tolerable harmony, until the day when Messina showed up, a leader who strongly believed she possessed black magic. With dark magic sweeping the nation, the fairies are getting weaker, eventually dying. When her family becomes one of the endangered, will Donella team up with the beings she hates and look past her problems to the bigger picture?
Cover: notmadeyet
POV: Third person omniscient.
Genre: Fantasy/Angst/YA
I'm so excited.
I think I'll be doing this story, definitely. :)
xoxo
-{mari}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sounds gooood :)
ily xo
You already know I like the idea (and the penname!).
You and Leah and Nia should all be on MSN at the same time so I can force you all into a convo to talk NaNo with me! (that was my favourite part of NaNo last year, me and a whole bunch of people from the TwIMDb boards had a forum and a chatzy for talking about NaNo, was awesome).
I can't think of a name for my MC! And I can't write an outline without a name (I'm just weird like that).
And... I should shut up now.
<3
Sounds pretty good.
Post a Comment