New story idea.
It might be called 'Exclude' but I don't know.
So basically the story is of a family. Mom, dad, only child. It's set in the U.S - present time.
"As the economy plunges down and millions of American families go down with it, Alyssa is surprised to see her family staying submerged. In fact, her father's business sky rockets, bringing the family to the Upper High Class, which in these times is considered quite well off. But the people of her town aren't quite as jovial about this fact. They start to exclude her family in their spite and envy. Then things take an even worse turn when tragedy strikes for Alyssa's (last and only) best friend, Ella. Her family supports Ella, and the town gets even crueler. What will they be forced to do, in a town where people are either being cruel or ignoring them?"
Yes. I am SOOOO EXCITED.
Basically, that would be the summary. The tragedy is that Ella's single dad kills himself out of stress - and that has really happened, I'm not making that up - and then Ella moves in with Alyssa for support. The girls are about 13-14. And then, a huge riot happens in the town and the family is forced to leav, and go to another town, and when they get there things aren't much better. But then the people of the new town figure our how well off they are, and they use them. A sister and brother in the town trick Alyssa into dumping Ella for a friend, and then they break into their house, steal everything valuable, and burn it down. Luckily her dad has lots of bank accounts and things, and they move again, but this time completely out of the U.S. And that's when the story ends.
What do you think? I think I like this one better than Mysticism, and I want to write it for NaNo.
(Opinions?)
-Mari.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment