Monday, August 24, 2009

Story Banners

Instead of forcing other people to make them for me, I made some story banners myself while I was bored.



I'm really proud of that one, it's on deviantart. I used stock for this one. I used two fonts I downloaded for the symbol work around "Massacre" and it took me ages to get it to just right. The other fonts, the readable ones, are also downloaded as well. It's for this fanfic.



This one is okay, I used paint to make it and I couldn't find any other people to use because the actresses all looked too old/young. I like the poses anyway - it kind of represents that the fanfic is about the two girls fighting for alphaship. It's the first part to a five-part series. It's for this fanfic and is also on deviantart.



This one is my least favourite - I had an image in my mind for it, and I had to remove the gray background, but i ended up scraping the first version and throwing this together. It's for this fanfic and is also on deviantart.

These took a short time to make and I like them, I guess. Click to enlarge them.

-Mari.
(P.S. I'm gonna get to work on a new header...unless one of you want to make one?)