I feel strange making myself the subject of an entire post.
But oh well.
I always enjoy reading introductory posts on other blogs; I find it interesting to see how people perceive/describe themselves. Maybe that's just me.
I don't really like writing them, though... I tend to ramble off subject and come off as an idiot (see?). Hah, anyways.
Well, for those who don't know, and there's about 5.99999 billion (out of 6 billion?) of you out there, I'm Sam. Which, in case you're wondering, is short for Samantha. But nobody calls me that.
I'm fifteen, turning sixteen next April... and I live in the magical land of Oz. Gotta love the flying monkeys and whatnot.
I've been telling stories ever since I could form words in my mouth; literally. I've wanted to be an author for six years now, and not much has changed.
Uh, there's really not much I can talk about-- I don't really have any talents or special abilities to define myself. I like writing, but I'm nothing special.
I also enjoy making people laugh by voicing random stuff, and I like to think I accomplish that, sometimes. I love to put smiles on peoples' faces.
I can't really say I'm optimistic or pessimistic, because it varies with the days. Lets just say I'm a realist, and stick to that. I'm happy when things are good, and upset when they suck. That's all there is to it; my moods are generally pretty easy to figure out.
In my opinion, Mari is terribly smart for thinking of this mass blog for us all to post on... I think we're all very different in ways, but almost frighteningly similar in others. One of those being that we all, if not love to write, love to write to each other. And I don't think that's something that's going to stop any time soon, really. And that's awesome.
As for writing samples... hm. I honestly couldn't choose a piece of writing that I'd proudly put on display. I guess if you want, you can go to this link, which is my FanFiction account; I've got one story on there. I haven't written any of it for a while, though, so it's not finished. But there's always some short stories/poems/daily musings on my blog, which is here.
So if you want to read any of my stuff, I'll let you figure that out for yourself, rather than pick out my non-existant favourites. :]
Well, this is probably long enough, I think I'll leave it there.
Cya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah-hem. there is tons that is special about you. and I'm not that smart.
Post a Comment