Saturday, January 3, 2009

explanations

Well, I felt the need to delete my blog because I found that people I do not want to read have been reading, and have been reading for months without telling me. It upset me, a lot, so I deleted the blog.
But I had a huuuge bout of insomnia last night, during which I decided I will repost all of the posts and continue my blog at a different URL that I will post here. Once you have all found out the URL, I will delete the post, hide my blog and make sure it is unsearchable by search engines. Because this constantly happens to me and it is unfair. I'm not being a brat by saying it, because I know it is unfair that my privacy continues to be violated. It takes me a while to trust people, and I don't want this to happen again. I'm sorry that I left so abruptly, that was unfair.
And now, I must leave abruptly again cause me and Jos are watching Doctor Who. Yay!
x

1 comment:

lanna-lovely said...

Ah yeah, sometimes I get the urge to set my blog to private or something because I always randomly find out people are reading when I didn't know they were (usually through PM's on fanfiction). It doesn't really bother me that people read it, it's just when I don't know they are then find out they have been it's a little strange. S'why I always comment or something so people know I read theirs. :oP

I commented with my email on the next post. :)