Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Sprinkle Of Fashion; Chapter 15: sneak peek.

()()()()

“There, get that!” I pointed over to a bush made of almost every single kind of rose imaginable.

“Got it.” Alice said back, clicking away at her camera.

I used my camera as my second eye, turning it this way and that, making sure not to miss anything fabulous.

“Bella,” Alice said, her voice tired. We'd been taking pictures since about ten and it was three now. “Can we go for lunch, please?”

“Sure.” I started reviewing the pictures as we walked. I put the camera back in picture-taking position.

I bumped shoulders with someone while taking a picture, and I accidentally clicked again as I turned, getting somewhere above the stranger as I apologized. The stranger merely kept walking.

“Weird.” Alice said slowly.

“Yeah...” I started reviewing the newest picture. “Hey, Alice, look at this.”

“What a peculiar color...” She mused, pointing the the golden-reddish-bronze bit I'd captured.

“Think we'd be able to recreate it?”

“It'd be amazing if you did,” Alice agreed.

“It's nice.” I decided. “Just the perfect blend of red, gold and bronze.”

“You've fallen in love with the color,” Alice giggled.

“How can you not? It's amazing.” I said back, slipping the camera in it's case. “To lunch!”

()()()()
———
I do not have writers block for this story now! :D

xoxo

-{mari}

No comments: