I asked you to stay
And you looked me in the eye
And whispered a no.
You pulled at my heart strings
And tied them into a knot.
And gave them back to me.
Then you left.
And I stayed.
You asked me to stay
I looked you in the eye
And muttered a yes.
I pulled out my heart
And put it in a box
And gave it to you.
Then you left.
And I stayed.
I asked you to stay
And you looked at my feet
And told me no.
You pulled out the box
That contained my heart
And gave it back to me.
Then you left.
And I stayed.
You asked me to leave
I looked at the ground
And said yes.
I patted my chest
And tried to put my heart back
But instead it stayed with you.
Then I left.
And you left, too.
{*}{*}{*}
Finished it. Unhappy with it.
I post here too much.
xoxo
-{mari}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awh i love it.
the ending is really great.
Post a Comment