All the pain that I feel
Comes from knowing you and I are merely a dream,
And will never be real.
This love has caused me nothing but pain,
Because when I love,
I love in vain.
Yet when you're around,
I feel myself change.
I feel alive, invigorated,
Like a walk in the rain.
And that invigoration lasts, until you go away,
Then returns that old familiar pain.
Comes from knowing you and I are merely a dream,
And will never be real.
This love has caused me nothing but pain,
Because when I love,
I love in vain.
Yet when you're around,
I feel myself change.
I feel alive, invigorated,
Like a walk in the rain.
And that invigoration lasts, until you go away,
Then returns that old familiar pain.
1 comment:
okay well, i already commented about it on your blog.
but it's just so good, so i have to comment again.
it's so awesome & completely describes how i feel.
x
Post a Comment