Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fanfiction, and photography!





Chapter 10 of Collision: Time

BPOV

“You two are so cute!”

“Aren't they?” Alice shrieked. “They have the cutest moments, too.”

Everyone nodded.

Edward was beaming, his eyes were sparkling. He moved next to me and put his arm around my waist. He leaned down to whisper in my ear, “I--

He stopped because everyone was watching us.

“What?” Edward and I said in unison.

Alice broke out in giggles, “Awww!”

My nose scrunched up in embarrasment. I turned and hid my face in Edward's neck.

“Awww!”

“Stop!” Edward and I said in unison, again.

Edward chuckled, “I feel like I'm on one of those TV shows where they put cameras in the house and everyone watches me.”

“Me too.” I whispered.

Alice and Shaina were having a debate on something else, but Esme was still watching us. She beamed. Edward beamed back, and I smiled softly.

“Now, why don't we get back to working out the ‘war’?”

EPOV

We all froze.

“What exactly are you doing here?” I asked vemonously.
-------------------------------
That's only a bit, it's a teaser. :D

signed,
Mari,
Hollywood Reporter.

1 comment:

ni said...

I love the pictures-
and, as always, the teaser!