The same growling sounded, and I smelt the werewolf again. Bella stiffened, wrinkling her nose.
“He followed us.” I growled angrily. Me in danger was fine, but putting Rosalie and the rest of the family in danger was not acceptable.
“Bella—in the house, now.” I ordered.
“No.” Bella said back. “No way is this...mutt going to be left alone with you.”
I could smell my family in the living room and prayed that they wouldn't look out the window.
But of course they did, and I heard heavy gasps.
The werewolf's head moved from in between me and Bella, probably trying to decide which of us to attack first. I could see his eyes linger on Bella, gauging her based only on her semi-petite form.
The werewolf put his huge paw out, taking one small step toward her.
Bella crouched down, her eyes murderous, and let out a growl that made the werewolf shiver slightly.
The family was quietly making their way toward us. Edward's face was twisted in agony, along with Esme and Carlisle. Jasper and Alice had an odd sense of worry, along with Shaina.
The werewolf made a move to step closer to Bella, and she growled again.
It crouched back, ready to pounce.
—————
hungry for more? Alert me on FanFiction.
(fanfiction.net/~marixx)
xoxo
-{mari}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment