Sunday, November 9, 2008

Collision; Future chapter teaser.

I turned away from my meal as I heard growling. Not vampire-ish growling, either.

The air was thick with the putrid smell, and I could hear Jasper running toward where I was.

The huge russet-colored werewolf loomed over me, about 20 times my size and height, and most definitely weight.

My lips curled over my teeth as I let out a guttural growl. I moved back slightly, pushing the deer I'd had two feet away.

I snarled, knowing that the only thing I could do was fight, and fight I would.

I could hear three sets of nimble feet running now.

The werewolf must have noticed, but he didn't back down. He was arrogantly thinking that he would last.

Werewolves were idiots.

I got ready to pounce at the same time he did.

I let him charge fist, dodging with a second to spar and digging my sharp nails into his hunched shoulder. The werewolf let out a fierce howl, and I ignored the blood dirtying his fur, making it redder.

--------------

I won't tell you when this fits in.

Isn't it funny how Collision has the least chapters and the one I'm almost done with is the Spy Story?

still hungry? alert me on fanfiction.

xoxo

-{mari}

No comments: